Challenge #16 – 10 favorite foods.
Mmmmm, food. I’m a really big fan of food.
Here are 10 foods I really enjoy. Bon appetite!
- Andes Creme de Menthe mints.
- Fresh raspberries.
- German Chocolate custard from Culvers.
- Salted Caramel Mocha from Starbucks (must have the salty topping).
- Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce from Robert Rothschild Farm (served over cream cheese with tortilla chips, this stuff is addicting).
- Mint Oreos, dunked in ice cold milk.
- My husband’s famous (but secret) cookie recipe.
- French onion soup.
So what are your favorite foods? Share away! Is it something I’ve never tried? Because I love trying new foods!
Join in on the challenge!
Feel free to use these questions for your own. Post a comment below with a link to your post so we can check out your challenge prompts too!
I’m a little bit crafty, a diy-er, a thrifter, a lover of craft IPAs and probably swear a tad too much. I’ve been living with anxiety since high school and learned a lot along the way. Just trying to live my life simple. And sane. Welcome to my corner of the web!