Challenge #26 – Share your pet.
- I’m dog mom to Sammy, a 5 year old Vizsla-Weimaraner mix. This newer “breed” is also called a Weisla.
- She’s a sweetheart who runs the gamut from dumb as a box of rocks to a genius. And we love her all the same.
- Whether we’ve been away 2 minutes or 2 days, she always greets us with a mouthful of whatever she finds on the ground (dirty sock, a stuffed animal or on rare occasions, her own toy) and a wiggly butt.
- When she’s happy, her whimper sounds like Chewbacca.
- She’s got the “Velcro dog” tendencies of a Vizsla, no doubt. She wants to be with us all the time – up against us on the couch or cuddling in bed.
- She groans when she’s happy and whimpers when she’s needy.
- She’s a fan of rides to anywhere but the vet. Wooden sticks, big and small are favorites. She also loves fetch but still doesn’t get that you must drop the ball for it to get thrown again.
Feel free to use these questions for your own. Post a comment below with a link to your post so we can check out your challenge prompts too!
I’m a little bit crafty, a diy-er, a thrifter, a lover of craft IPAs and probably swear a tad too much. I’ve been living with anxiety since high school and learned a lot along the way. Just trying to live my life simple. And sane. Welcome to my corner of the web!