Challenge #8 – 20 facts about yourself.
- I’m a Taurus. I don’t know much about my astrological sign.
- I have 3 girls – two teens and a pre-teen.
- I have a dog, Sammy. She’s a Vizsla-Weimaraner mix.
- I’ve lived in the same town my whole life.
- I drive a minivan and love it.
- I have naturally curly hair.
- I’ve never had surgery or a broken bone.
- I have 3 holes in one ear and 5 in the other.
- I have 3 tattoos.
- I use reusable bags whenever possible.
- I also use a reusable glass water bottle whenever possible.
- I have an Associate Degree in Accounting.
- I work full time. But not in accounting. I do Production Planning at a printing company.
- I love to shop thrift stores. And garage sales. I love a great deal.
- Probably 75% of my wardrobe is second hand in some way.
- I’ve been living with Generalized Anxiety Disorder (and recurring Panic Disorder) since 1998.
- I like to make lists. On paper. The old-fashioned way.
- I chew on my nails. I wish I didn’t.
- I have resting bitch face.
- I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
And there you have it. Twenty facts about me.
Feel free to use these questions for your own. Post a comment below with a link to your post so we can check out your challenge prompts too!
I’m a little bit crafty, a diy-er, a thrifter, a lover of craft IPAs and probably swear a tad too much. I’ve been living with anxiety since high school and learned a lot along the way. Just trying to live my life simple. And sane. Welcome to my corner of the web!